Option: Download a printable two-page brochure (PDF Format).
Besides providing expert commentary on multiple national media platforms, Behavioral Criminology International’s principals regularly write and contribute to articles in relevant professional journals, including:
- McNamara, J.J. and Lawrence, J.M., False Allegation Adult Crimes. FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, September, 2012.
- McNamara, J.J., McDonald, S., Lawrence, J.M., Characteristics of False Allegation Adult Crimes. The Journal of Forensic Sciences, Vol. 57, No. 3, May 2012.
- Morton, R.J., Campobasso, C.P. and McNamara, J.J., et al, Cross-Cultural Comparison of Two Serial Sexual Murder Series in Italy and the United States. The Journal of Forensic Sciences, Vol 55, No. 4, July 2010.
- Contributor to Serial Murder: Multi-Disciplinary Perspectives for Investigators, United States Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008.
- McNamara, J.J. and Morton, R.J., Cracking the BTK Case: The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit is Ready to Help. Royal Canadian Mounted Police Gazette, Ottawa, Canada, Volume 69, Issue 1, 2007.
- Morton, R.J. and McNamara, J.J., Serial Murder. Encyclopedia of Forensic and Legal Medicine, Elsevier Limited, Oxford, UK, 2005.
- Rugala, E., McNamara, J.J. and Wattendorf, G., Expert Testimony and Risk Assessment in Stalking Cases – The FBI’s NCAVC as a Resource. FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, November, 2004.
- McNamara, J.J. and Morton, R.J., Frequency of Serial Sexual Homicide Victimization in Virginia for a Ten-Year Period. The Journal of Forensic Sciences, Vol. 49, No.3, May 2004.
- Contributor to the Crime Classification Manual (1992). New York, NY: Lexington Books.
- Wright, J.A., Burgess, A. G., Burgess, A. W., Laszlo, A.T., McCrary, G. O., Douglas, J.E., Typology of Interpersonal Stalking, Journal of Interpersonal Violence; Vol. 11 No. 4; 487-502 December 1996.